4/30/08

Newbie

Hi everyone, I am new here and I hope to be worthy of this fine company one day! You all do such wonderful work, and I want to learn from you. About me, I am 53 year old empty nester, finally, and I have so many things i want to do....I am raising Gypsy horses and I am an Area Rep for CCI, an exchange student organization, and then jewelry and I try to paint oil paintings of my horses. I love to travel, but don't get to often enough. I want to go to Ireland desperately. I am a believer in the "Artist's Way" book by Julie Cameron, That book got me where i am today, doing all the things I loved to do as a child and incorporating them into my life. Highly recommended book!

That's me, a nut in a nutshell;-)

1 comment:

Filigree said...

So glad to see you are already posting! My daughter would love that you raise horses... (we visit the horse farms around the area whenever we feel like going for a drive!) Looking froward to seeing more of your posts!

:)